Adyashanti - No, No, Re-think the whole Concept, please . . .

Publié le par the-reason-for-creation

Awakening does not exist

 http://www.illusionsgallery.com/Titania-awakening-L.jpg

Because 'Awakening' ever grows

 

How can one then have arrived  ?

 

Adyashanti says :

 "The transition may not have been

marked by distinctive, obvious moments"

 

Yes

What happened to him at 25

 

Imaging that he has it each day

And then each hour

next each minute

 

That's what it is,  a  cycle,

 

And that is just the start

 

Lot's of writers take the SILENCE  which exist before

each of the Chakras ( the have heard about )


as the real thing

and then claim : " GOD IS SILENT "


but it is the Silence before the hurrycane

 

All Entrances in the 6 Chakra tunnels (Bardo Todol - like )

is FUTIL and temporal

but not so for the Crown Chakra where the Holy Ghost

will absorb the neophyte with its exquise music  !


This is the door Jesus said to knock on

and Paul sais never stop knocking.

 

The 6 Lower chakras are administered by lower spirits

like Brahma , Jehova, Wodan  etc.

 

Hich hiking with The Holy Ghost Symphony

will never stop and always increase

 

Therefore there is only partial awakening

however the Greatness is Great

It will always grow

 

And everything happens by the neophytes COMPASSION

without any agenda

 

I wish everybody here Compassion for 2012

which will clean you for the Job to be done

and can obly be done in the human form

 

Angels, AchAngels and Higher UP ,


The Powers of God

they peacefully envie You

having this Crown Chakra

the entrance to the Seventh Heaven

 

google  "the-why-of-the-creation"

 

ANKHATON



       

--- In GuruRatings@yahoogroups.com, Sarlo <sarlo@...> wrote:

> 

> from Mark's ND Highlights, #4475, part of an interview excerpted from

> Adyashanti's new book, interview available now if you're in the NDH

> group or in a few days when it gets posted at

> http://nonduality.com/hlhome.htm

>

> Tami Simon: When you describe your own life story, you say that the

> rocket ship of your being achieved liftoff at a specific time and date -

> when you were twenty-five years old. Do you think it is possible that

> for some people their ship lifted off over a period of a few years -

> that there wasn't any specific moment that it happened, but instead it

> was more like a gradual dawning that that their rocket ship wasn't on

> the Earth anymore?

>

> Adyashanti: I've seen that, too. I've met people for whom awakening

> almost happened as if in retrospect, like it snuck up on them. The

> transition may not have been marked by distinctive, obvious moments.

> It's almost like they snuck out of the dream or snuck into outer space,

> and then at some point there was recognition -- "Oh, when did that

> happen?" They can't really point to any distinct moment when there was a

> change, but they recognize at some point that a real, total change has

> happened. So it can sneak up on you; it can happen that way, too.

>

> Tami Simon: Not to kill the metaphor here, but is it possible to say

> that the rocket ship requires a certain kind of fuel, and if so, what

> kind of fuel?

>

> Adyashanti: I wish I could say what the fuel is. I don't know that it's

> really possible to say what the fuel is, because it's not limited to

> something personal. Awakening does not happen just to people who really

> want it. Awakening does not happen just to people who are sincerely

> looking for it. It happens to some people completely out of the blue.

> I've met awakened people who were not on a spiritual path at all. In

> fact, I've met people who were in denial of spirituality, and then boom

> - out of nowhere... awakening hits them. We couldn't call such people

> sincere, and we couldn't say they were pursuing spiritual realization or

> even had an obvious yearning for it. Of course, the vast majority of

> people who have an experience of awakening have had some energy, some

> yearning, to awaken to a deeper sense of reality. That's true, but the

> problem is, anytime we say "this" is necessary or "that" is necessary,

> there will always be examples to the contrary. Awakening is a mystery.

> There is no direct cause and effect, really. It would be nice if there

> were, but there really isn't a direct cause and effect.

>

> Tami Simon: When you describe the rocket ship, you use the metaphor to

> talk about nonabiding awakening versus abiding awakening, with the idea

> that abiding awakening means you are permanently outside of the

> gravitational field of the dream state, outside of our habitual

> tendencies to constellate as a separate self. Are you outside of that

> gravitational field?

>

> Adyashanti: I always hesitate to answer a question like that, but I'm

> going to try to answer it. I don't feel that I can say, "Yes, I am

> outside of the gravitational force." It's not really like that. That's

> where the metaphor breaks down. All of these metaphors, all these ways

> of explaining things, they're just that -- they're metaphors, and they

> do have certain limitations.

>

> I would say that my experience is that I no longer believe the next

> thought that I have. I'm not capable of actually believing a thought

> that happens. I have no control over what thoughts appear, but I can't

> believe that the thought is real or true or significant. And because no

> thought can be grasped as real, true, or significant, that itself has an

> experiential impact; it is the experience of freedom.

>

> If somebody wanted to call that "being beyond the gravitational force of

> the dream state," fine, but I am always hesitant about claiming

> something. I always remind everybody I talk to that all I know is right

> now. I don't know about tomorrow. Tomorrow a thought could come by that

> could catch me, Velcro me, pull me into separation and delusion. I don't

> know -- maybe it will, maybe it won't. I have no way of knowing that.

> All I know is right now.

>

> That is why I hesitate to say, "Oh yes, I have crossed a certain goal or

> finish line," because I don't see it that way. It sounds like that when

> I'm teaching, but that is the limitation of speech. What I really know

> is that I don't know. What I really know is that there are no

> guarantees. I don't know what may happen tomorrow, or the next instant,

> whether I'll be deluded one instant from now. What I do know is that I

> can never possibly know that.

>

> Tami Simon: Okay, I accept that you don't know about what may happen

> moving forward in terms of when a Velcro thought may occur, but when was

> the last time you had a Velcro thought, looking back?

>

> Adyashanti: To be clear, I'm not saying I can't have a Velcro thought or

> that I don't experience Velcro thoughts. A thought can come that can

> cause an instant of grasping, that can cause a momentary experience of a

> certain separateness. I'm not saying that it can't happen or that it

> doesn't happen. What I'm saying is that when it does happen, the gap

> between it happening and the seeing through it is very small. I don't

> know if there's such a state in which such "sticky" thoughts or such

> moments of grasping would never arise in the human system. It seems to

> me that to have a human body and mind is to go through those kinds of

> experiences occasionally. The difference is that at a certain point, the

> gap between the arising of a sticky thought and its disappearance

> becomes so narrow that the arising and disappearing is almost simultaneous.

>

> So I wouldn't say that I'm at some state where Velcro thoughts never

> arise at all. It is just that the gap gets so small that, at a certain

> point, you almost can't see a gap. I think there are ideas that

> enlightenment is about getting to some place where nothing uncomfortable

> ever happens, where no delusory thought will ever walk through your

> consciousness -- those very ideas about enlightenment are delusions; it

> just doesn't seem to work that way.

>

> Besides, it doesn't really matter. When that gap is so narrow that it

> can be seen through very quickly, all of a sudden that's part of the

> freedom, too. We realize it doesn't matter that we've had a thought,

> because we don't get caught for very long. That's really part of the

> freedom. I think the rest is selling enlightenment as something it's

> not. I understand that people can hear what I say and create an image

> about what abiding realization is. But that's not what I mean to

> portray. It's more like the gap between the divisive thought and

> believing in the thought becomes almost nonexistent.

>

 

Commenter cet article

the-reason-for-creation 06/06/2012 09:57

You are perfectly right !

the-reason-for-creation 20/10/2013 18:33



wow



esther 01/03/2012 14:52

hihi, if everyone would understand, if everyone would know what compassion without agenda is...and would be willing to do so...world as it is, would stop existing. Thats why so few will understand
(in this life) and so few will try to please the lord...


love

the-reason-for-creation 20/10/2013 18:36



world is is  ......................